Dr Shailendra T Patil
MBBS, D (Ortho), DNB (Ortho)
Minimal Invasive Surgeon
- Dr.Shailendra Patil is a dynamic & a versatile personality working as an Orthopedic surgeon.
- Since past few years, he is working in New Mumbai & central Mumbai area & serving a diverse population with experience of more than 1500 joint replacement surgeries until April 2014, among more than 950 was done individually by Dr.Shailendra, in other cases, he either assisted or guided the surgeries.
- He is having a special interest in Knee replacement surgery in which he is having expert skill in MBBS, D.Ortho, D.N.B.Orthopaedic, Minimally Invasive (i.e. No cut in muscle Technique) Knee Replacement.
- Dr. Shailendra Patil Is the first surgeon to perform lateral partial knee replacement in Mumbai & Partial medial compartmental knee replacement in Navi Mumbai Area.
- Dr. Shailendra Patil has trained himself in conventional & navigated knee replacement with minimally invasive tissue preserving approach. He is well versed with newer techniques like unicompartmental Knee Replacement & Patellofemoral Replacement & Patient-matched technology.
- With such a vast experience & Deep Knowledge Dr.Shailendra now come up with an Idea where all bone & joint related problems can be solved under one roof with all advanced techniques, this gives birth to an advanced orthopedic centre named as “ Bone And Joint Care Center”.
- Dr. Shailendra Patil is practicing advanced Orthopaedic & Joint Arthroscopy Surgery at Bone and Joint Care Center with the special interest in sports medicine and sports related injuries.
- Dr. Shailendra Patil also keeps going abroad on short visits to various internationally acclaimed centers with the view of exchanging ideas and keeping abreast, he also engages himself in calling foreign faculties to India and doing knowledge exchange programmes.
- Membership: Indian Orthopaedic Association, Bombay OrthopaedicSociety Specialist Interest in Orthopaedics : Knee Surgery (Open and Arthroscopic knee surgery, Knee replacement, Knee ligament reconstruction, Osteotomies around the knee, Knee fractures, etc)
Hip replacement, hip reconstructive surgeries, revision hip replacement, Shoulder and elbow replacement and arthroscopic surgeries, Sports Medicine Present Appointments in India: Wockhardt hospital Vashi Previous Appointments in India: Orthopaedic Surgeon, Platinum Hospital, Mumbai Hiranandani fortis Hospital, Mumbai Overview of Orthopedic Training Fellowships: Sports medicine and arthroscopy fellowship Germany, Knee, hip, shoulder and elbow replacement fellowship Arcus sports Klinik, Germany, Revision Knee, hip and shoulder Replacement, Pforzium Germany
Dr.Shailendra Patil is a dynamic & a versatile personality working as an Orthopedic surgeon.